WE at RMGL firmly believe
• Businesses should focus on more than just profit
• Should also contribute to the community and the environment
CSR can't just be a concept; it has to be at the heart of what an organization 'believes in' and 'what it does'. IL&FS Rail has embraced this with sincerity.
At IL&FS Rail, CSR Policy is owned and actively supported by the management as part of the company’s commitment to social responsibility. IL&FS Rail has adopted a CSR Plan which aims to provide improvement to the lives of under privileged women and children. Our plan takes into consideration the fact that we should help the needy and the time and money invested in this endeavor is used wisely.
The objective of the CSR Plan is to:
• To ensure commitment at all levels in the organization to operate its business in a socially and environmentally
sustainable manner and be conscious about its responsibility towards the society and environment
• To take up initiatives and programs which help and benefit the weaker sections of the society over a period of
time and enhance the quality of life and education
Some initiatives taken by the Rapid Metro project in this regard are:
• ‘Joy of Giving Week’ was organized and winter clothing was distributed to more than 250 under-privileged students
• 100 benches were provided for Senior Secondary School, Nathupur
• Organized free Healthcare Camp
• Sponsored construction of a boundary wall at HUDA Primary School, Sector 9, Gurugram
• Organized 'Rapid Walk' 2012 & 2013. a walkathon to encourage everyone to walk more often for a much healthier
lifestyle & a greener Gurugram.
• Under CSR activity (2014-2015) dual desk and teacher table were distributed at various Government schools in Gurugram.
The Schools covered under CSR activity are:
ο Government Senior Secondary School, Chakkarpur
ο Government Senior Secondary School, Basai, Sec-9
ο Government Senior Secondary School, Nathupur
ο Government Primary School, Basai village Sec-9
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy of RMGSL