- Each train car will be provided with four sets of electric bi-parting and sliding plug doors on both sides
- Train will draw power supply from third rail, equipped with 750 V DC
- Ballast-less track & Flange lubrication system to minimize vibration, noise and air pollution.
- Train speed will be reduced automatically by ATP/ATC system on curves which will further reduce sound during turning.
- Temperature controlled coaches, each car is provided with roof mounted air conditioning system.
- Provision for emergency fan to ensure automatic ventilation in saloon
- Train will regenerate power and re-feed the line during braking.Regenerative braking technology will help reduce carbon emissions and will earn valuable carbon credits under UN's Clean Development Mechanism.
Siemens Mobility: We have partnered with Siemens Mobility for rolling stock, signaling, power & systems integration. For the complete electrification of the line, Siemens Mobility will equip the traction power supply with DC 750 V including a third rail system for power collection.
Fibcom: Design, manufacture, supply, installation, testing & commissioning of communication systems
Thales: Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) system is being provided by Thales, a renowned and a major supplier of telecom and AFC systems for metros. For this project, Thales will develop a central back office system, manufacture and install 72 automatic gates and associated IT systems in all stations.
IL&FS Engineering and Construction Company Limited: Design and construction of elevated viaducts and the six stations
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation: General Consultant